A big thank-you for Keiko for tagging me in this! They write awesome anime reviews, and their weekly round ups focused on seasonal anime are always great! Definitely head over there for some great anime and also music content!
The rules for this tag are as follows:
– Accept and thank your challenger(s) by linking back to their post
– Make a post of one-sentence summaries and/or roasts of at least five books
– No spoilers!
– Link back to the person who tagged you so they can see your post!
– Challenge as many or as little people as you want!
– Have fun!
So then here are the books I’m one-lining!
- The Wave
Absolute not even worthy enough to be called trash that no-one knows even exists, and for good reason.
- Paper Towns
Well written, annoying female protagonist, interesting idea about abolishing capitalism in grammar.
- 13 Reasons Why
- First Life
An interesting idea that shouldn’t have been read like it was a better version of Twilight, but was read as such anyway.
- Pride and Prejudice
Good though long to read, but very interesting to learn about.
And I’ll tag:
– Rose @ Wretched and Devine
– Ayano @ KawaiiPaperPandas
– Phi @ Anime Athena
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you have a good day ❤