1. Akutami is inspired by many mangaka. Akutami has said they look up to mangaka such as Yusuke Murata (One-Punch Man), Kubo Tite (Bleach) and Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto).
2. The author Gege Akutami has revealed that Gojo Satoru was inspired by Tobitake Tonbo, a character from Naruto.
3. The magic system in Jujutsu Kaisen was inspired by Hunter X Hunter and World Trigger’s.
4. The ending of Jujutsu Kaisen is already planned.
5. Jujutsu Kaisen already has two light novels called Soaring Summer and Returning Autumn (2019) and The Path of Roses at Dawn (2020).
Use my affiliate links to support this blog!