I’ve talked on my blog before about how I think tattoos are super cool, but I’m terrified to get any. Recently though, there have been many tattoos added to my list of ones I like and I thought I’d share them!
Manga Tattoo Ideas
I really like the above Nishinoya and Maki panels! They’re such powerful moments from the two of them and the poses and art is beautiful.
Small Tattoo Ideas
I’ve seen a few people with Aizawa’s goggles as tattoos, and they’re a nice small tattoo! I also just like Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts and think these two designs would be cute small designs.
Sword Tattoo Ideas
Having swords surrounded by flowers going down them is so pretty! It makes for good customisation options too.
Was anyone going to tell me there’s a Death Note musical? Or was I just supposed to find out because of this TikTok with a song that is ACTUALLY GOOD?
Death Note: The Musical has a score written by Frank Wildhorn and lyrics by Jack Murphy. Its development was initially announced in December 2013 and had its world premiere on April 6, 2015 at the Nissay Theatre in Tokyo, Japan.
Finding out about this musical adaption makes me wonder why Netflix bothered with their American adaption Death Note movie? Why not put your efforts towards producing a movie version of the Death Note musical? That would have been way more impressive and well-received.
Below are some of the more popular songs from the musical:
1. Mirko’s birthday is March 1st, she likes carrots, she’s 159cm tall, her blood type is O, and she was born in Hiroshima.
2. Mirko is currently the highest ranked female Pro Hero in Japan, ranked at No. 5.
3. Mirko’s hero name is said to have been inspired by the former professional fighter Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipovic. Her rabbit-likeness and birthday in March is also thought to have maybe been a reference to the March Hare form Alice in Wonderland. The moon on her chest, her special move involving the word ‘luna’ and her rabbit-like design is also thought to maybe be a reference to the Tales of the Moon Rabbit.
4. Mirko is one of two top Pro Hereos who have been confirmed to have not gone to U.A. High School (the other is Hawks who was scouted for private hero education). Instead, she attended a hero school in Hiroshima.
5. Mirko’s surname contains the kanji for ‘rabbit’ (兎 usagi) and ‘mountai’ (山 yama). Interestingly, her first name Rumi is written in katakana and therefore has no kanji reading (ルミ rumi).
1. His birthday is 16th October, the same as Kirishima’s.
2. His height is 174cm, he likes fighting games, his favourite food is spinach, and his blood type is B.
3. Tetsutetsu’s hero name was misspelled in the original magazine release. It was written as ‘Real Steal’ instead of ‘Real Steel.’ He has been fixed in the subsequent volumes released.
4. Tetsutetsu and Snipe share the same English VA (David Wald).
5. Tetsutetsu’s surname is made up of the kanji for ‘iron’ (鉄 tetsu) and ‘clear, philosophy’ (哲 tetsu). His first name contains ‘pierce’ (徹 tetsu) and an archaic kanji (‘Archaic’ refers to a variety of a kanji, which is no longer in common use, that has since been simplified and designated a tōyō kanji/kanji for general use) for ‘iron’ (鐵 tetsu).
1. Sato’s birthday is 19th June, he’s 185cm, his favourite food is cake, he was born in the Tottori Prefecture, and his blood type is O.
2. Sato’s stats according to the Ultra Archive are: Power 4/5 (B) Speed 1/5 (E) Technique 2/5 (D) Intelligence 3/5 (C) Cooperativeness 4/5 (B) His stats according to the Ultra Analysis are: Power 5/6 (A+) Speed 4/6 (B+) Technique 2/6 (D) Intelligence 3/6 (C) Popular Among Girls 5/6 (A)
3. His hero name ‘Sugar Man’ is also the man of a Marvel Comics villain.
4. Sato was the last student of Class 1-A to have his Quirk shown.
5. Sato’s initial design was very similar to his current one, the only differences being that bits of his hero costume are different and he had thinner lips.
1. Best Jeanist is 190cm, his birthday is 5th October, and he was born in the Okayama Prefecture.
2. Best Jeanist’s name contains the kanji for ‘hakama’ (袴), ‘field’ (田), and part of the word ‘fiber’ (維). His first name is also a homophone with the verb ‘to tie.’
3. His favourite animal are wolves.
4. He has huge popularity among young and middle-ages men in the fashion world.
5. According to the Ultra Archive his stats are: Power 2/5 (D) Spped 3/5 (C) Technique 5/5 (A) Intelligence 3/5 (C) Cooperativeness 3/5 (C) According to the Ultra Analysis his stats are: Power 4/6 (B) Speed 3/6 (C) Technique 5/6 (A+) Intelligence 5/6 (A) Fashion Sense 6/6 (S+)