So for my final day of the 3 Days, 3 Quotes tag, I’ve picked a song lyric from Hikoryuki Sawano’s MKAliez! So thank-you to Chizurue for tagging me for this, it’s been lots of fun! Here’s the quote:
“Leben, was ist das? Signal, Siehst du das?” (Life, what is it? Signal, do you see it?”)
And for the nominees we have: The Things I’ve Seen, KawaiiPaperPandas and KimchiSama. As always, there’s no pressure to participate if you don’t want to!
- Kenshō Ono (voice of Slaine)
He’s done a hell of a lot of things. He’s been in films, has released his own albums, has voiced characters in numerous anime series and has been in a lot of theatre productions too. Like, a lot.
- Shō Hayami (voice of Cruhteo)
Hayami has voiced a range of different types of characters, from absolute sweethearts to sociopaths…
- Kazuya Nakai (voice of Marito)
Nakai’s was born on 25th November, 1967
- Natsuki Hanae (voice of Inaho)
‘Hanae’ is actually a pseudonym. Natsuki’s real surname is not public information
- Sora Amamiya (voice of Asseylum)
Amamiya made her official music debut for Music Ray’n by performing the opening theme song of the anime Akame ga Kill (in which she voiced Akame)
“Warfare is just a form of negotiation, it is not dependent on hate” – Inaho
- It’s very visually appealing
- The music is amazing!
- Okay, so usually I like my character development and I need to really like at least a few of the characters to get invested in a series… but this anime instead mainly focuses on its visual art, music and battle sequences. Which is (surprisingly) totally alright with me!
- THE MUSIC
- I really like all the character designs!
- It’s a pretty enjoyable series to watch! I actually ended up finding myself watching multiple episodes in a row
- I appreciate the design of the world in which this series is set. A lot.
- This series is a bit different compared to most mecha anime because in Aldnoah Zero, the protagonists don’t have superior weapons to the antagonists. In fact, it’s the reverse. So this leaves the protagonists relying more upon their abilities to analyse and strategise rather than firepower
- It’s a bit of a… different ending compared to what you’d expect… so yeah… The conclusion doesn’t tie up every loose end though, so the audience can still theorise about what happens after the series is over
- *screams at the top of their lungs* I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!!
- After you watch the series you can read some really entertaining reviews about it without the fear of spoilers. There’s some really sassy, sarcastic and spectacular reviews out there