- Toga likes blood and pomegranates, she is 157cm tall, and debuted at age 16 and is now 17. She is also currently the youngest member of the League of Villains and the only female member after Magne’s death. She is also the only female lieutenant in the PLF.
- Toga was the first character in the series to have their name revealed in katakana instead of kanji. It’s believed this was done to avoid hinting at her Quirk. Toga’s surname contains the kanji for ‘migrate’ (渡 to) and ‘self’ (我 ga), and her first name contains ‘wear, put on,’ (被 hi) ‘somebody,’ (身 mi) and ‘child’ (子 ko, this is also a feminine name suffix).
- Toga’s concept art had her archetypal ‘yandere’ nature, but one of her concept designs had a different and plainer face with short pigtails and sharp teeth. According to Horikoshi, Toga is the hardest female character to illustrate with her eyes in particularly being difficult to draw.
- Due to television regulations in Japan, Toga couldn’t be shown naked in the original broadcast of the series when she was supposed to be. Instead, the footage had to be altered to look like she was wearing a light skin toned body suit. The footage was changed back though in the home releases.
- Toga’s stats according to the Ultra Archive are:
Power 1/5 (E)
Speed 4/5 (B)
Technique 3/5 (C)
Intelligence 3/5 (C)
Cooperativeness 1/5 (E)
Toga’s stars according to the Ultra Analysis are:
Power 1/6 (E)
Speed 4/6 (B)
Technique 5/6 (A)
Intelligence 5/6 (A)
Unruly Hair 5/6 (A)
Use my affiliate links to support this blog!