Hello there everyone! Yes, I am still annoying people! Long live the life of the no-schedule gang!
I’m here to answer the Mystery Blogger Award which of Midnight Ravings and Nesha have so kindly nominated me for (yes, I am aware it was for weeks ago – but I got here eventually! I’ve had to prioritise mental health for the past few weeks).
For those unfamiliar with this tag, here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers. (My NB: I will be skipping on this step, because after looking through other bloggers feeds, I see that pretty much everyone has already done this. In saying that, if you want to do this tag go for it! Use the questions here if you want and credit the authors of the questions or come up with your own!)
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I’ve watched watch Haikyuu!! Seasons 1-3 and the OVAs approximately 6 times.
- I have four piercings. I’ve got two helixes on my left ear, one helix on my right and my lobes pierced. I would add more, but the fine line of professionalism and piercings is one I’ve yet to figure out in this current employment economy and although I’d love more or even triple helixes, I have the cutest crescent shaped earring for my right helix and I’m very happy with my current earring layout.
- I study Communication (majoring in digital media)/Arts (double majoring in writing and film/TV) at university currently. I have 1.5 years left, although I might defer for 6 months next year and use my savings to do a certificate in something more practical as a break.
Chizurue (Elle)’s Questions:
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
I don’t know if people would consider this useless… but sleeping wherever. I can zone out loud noises, sleep through noises pretty well and can make myself fairly comfortable wherever if I need to sleep.
- What anime or movie or series would you turn into a novel to lure the bookworms in?
Tokyo Ghoul I think would be a brilliant novel. The art would lend itself to such a beautiful cover like The Black Goat’s Egg novel in the series. I also think it would be fantastic as a supernatural/horror/thriller/dark fantasy type of book.
The worldbuilding would be amazing to read about, and the characters are already so interesting. I feel like it would be perfect as a series to do each book focused on one character (rather than following the actual Tokyo Ghoul plot of the manga or anime) to tie everything together as a series, but explore a variety of ideologies and experiences of ghouls.
- What movie, anime, drama or series can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? (Pick one or share one each) – This is really just me asking for recommendations.
Yuri on Ice!!! I know I probably recommend this too much, but it’s such a heart-warming and reassuring anime to watch.
- What mythical creature do you wish actually existed? So it can be your pet, a spirit animal, or you in your next life.
Familiars! They’re already kind of like a pet, can have a variety of forms, and are so mysterious.
- What made you follow this blog Of Midnight Ravings? (If you’re not following my blog – why not? or just disregard this one)
I followed this blog so long ago I don’t think I even remember the initial reason. Thinking back, it was probably because of the consistent high quality and engaging content that was being published.
- What is that ONE desire or enthusiasm, the passion of yours that drives your soul?
Sleeping. The mantra that lives in my head rent free is: If you finish this now you can sleep later.
- What makes you grateful, optimists, and concerned about this passion of yours?
I’m grateful for the amount of joy sleeping and naps bring me. I’m concerned about the depression thoughts that hits as soon as I wake up though. I’m super unimpressed in the mornings to have to get up.
- What does success look like in your head?
I have no clue to be honest… I would love to live in an apartment that I can decorate how I want.
- What do you enjoy about writing?
How people can convey what they’re envisioning in their head so well and create such extensive worlds and stories is what I enjoy most about writing.
- Do you like cats? What about catgirls? (This is the funny one )
I like cats, although I have never been a massive fan of catgirls in particular. I do like cats, but my preference does tend to lie with cute doggos.
| Twitter | TikTok | YouTube | Podcast
3 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award: The Theme Here is that I Like to Sleep”
Congrats on the award!
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person